Mistresa Large Airflow Type ( CRL )
The maximum air flow rate of the CRL type is 30m3/min. Optimal choice for high air volume type enabled for an open-type machining center.
For details, see our online catalog.
PDF documentation and CAD data for this product are available for download.
※ Unpack ZIP packages to view the content. The content may consist of PDF or CAD data.
※ CAD data is in dxf format. Use a specialized CAD application or similar to view the file.
Please contact us regarding other documentation
- 1. High efficiency
- A blower designed for use with the Mistresa that provides maximum performance in the usage ranges.
- 2. Able to handle oversized dust and chips
- Oversized dust and chips produced during cutting operations are blocked by the primary filter. (The filter can be reused after washing.)
- 3. Superior collection efficiency
- The combination of primary filter and high-performance special filter breaks down and collects mist particles.
- 4. Easy maintenance
- Simply open the access panel to easily perform internal inspections and inspect and replace all filters.
Machine tools (using water-soluble cutting fluids) / Machining centers / Die casting machinery / Other (machinery that generates mist)
Suitable for applications other than those listed above. Please feel free to let us know your own requirements.
|Model ( → Model explained )||CRL-H22|
|Power Supply||Three phase 50Hz200V 60Hz200V/220V|
|Maximum Airflow m3/min||30|
|Maximum Static Pressure (kPa)||1.8|
|Noise ※1 Machine side1m dB(A)||69|
|Collection Efficiency (%)||98.0 (Heavy oil mist)|
|Maximum Intake Temperature (℃)||40|
|Intake Port Size (mm)||∅200|
|Ambient Temperature (℃)||MAX.40|
|Coating Colors||N-8.5 (white) Intake box 2.5PB 3.5/10(blue)|
※1 Noise can change depending on usage environment and conditions
Primary Filter ／ Secondary Filter ／Tertiary Filter
※ Primary filters can be washed and reused.
We offer a wide array of options so you can optimize your setup.
- 1.Duct hose material
- Duct hose lifespan is affected by the type of mist being suctioned. We recommend oil-resistant duct hoses.
- 2. Intake duct piping
- ① Use easy-to-maintain, vibration damping flexible ducts (optional part).
- ② When laying out ducts, ensure there is an adequate length without downward sagging.
- ③ For easy mating of ducts, use duct mounting flanges (accessory).
- ④ When the intake port is placed close to the mist source, large quantities of mist, chips, and dust are suctioning into the machine. This can cause overspill leaks and clogging of the filter and demister. Move the intake port a short distance from the source (about 500 mm), or use a collision plate to prevent overspill leaks and the clogging of the filter or demister.
- 3. Drain tube piping
- ① Always use a liquid seal on the intake side. (Failure to use a liquid seal will cause air to be drawn in via the end of the drain tube and cause a reverse airflow that will prevent discharge. This forces the airflow to the next filter and thus speeding up clogging.)
- ② Do not connect the intake-side and discharge-side drain tubes.
- ③ Be sure to leave the discharge side open to the outside air. (If the drain tube is not open to the outside air, discharge will be impaired and the contents may instead accumulate inside the main unit.)
- ④ Drain pipes not connecting drain tubes should be sealed with a plug or similar.
For Your Safety
- ● Do not install in dangerous locations
- The Mistresa is not built as a pressure-resisting, explosion-proof device. When operated in locations with explosive gases present, motor burnout may ignite the gases, causing an explosion.
- ● To avoid fires and explosions
- Do not attempt to suck up explosive gases, organic solvents, or flames.
- ● To avoid fires and electric shock
- Mistresa wiring installation must be performed by a qualified electrician in accordance with electrical equipment technical standards and internal wiring regulations.
- ● Do not perform maintenance/inspections while operating
- All fans should be stopped before attempting to replace filters or perform inspections.