Mistresa High-temperature Mist Compatible Series ( CRH )
The CRH is a high-temperature-mist compatible (up to 80℃) series equipped with safety-enhancing explosion-proof motors. Optimal choice for components cleaners
For details, see our online catalog.
PDF documentation and CAD data for this product are available for download.
※ Unpack ZIP packages to view the content. The content may consist of PDF or CAD data.
※ CAD data is in dxf format. Use a specialized CAD application or similar to view the file.
Please contact us regarding other documentation
- 1. Compatible with high-temperature mist (up to 80℃)
- Designed so that the motor section is outside the machine proper, it is capable of suctioning high-temperature mist up to 80℃.
- 2. Simple, safe maintenance
- The filter can be changed while the duct hose is still attached. (CRH-04E, 07E, 15E only)
- 3. Corrosion-resistant coating
- The impeller is protected by an epoxy coating that prevents rusting.
- 4. CE compatible
- At customer request, we can build CE specification products. (CRH-100T, CRH-200T only)
Components cleaners (water-based/hydrocarbon-based cleaning agents) / Other (machinery that generates mist)
※ The series is able to suction mist of Class II and Class III petroleums within Category IV of the hazardous materials classification. However, mist temperatures must be below the ignition point.
Suitable for applications other than those listed above. Please feel free to let us know your own requirements.
|Model ( → Model explained )||CRH-100T||CRH-100E||CRH-200T||CRH-200E||CRH-04E||CRH-07E||CRH-15E|
|Power Supply||Three phase 50Hz200V 60Hz200V/220V|
|Motor Specification||Totally enclosed fan cooled type||Safety-enhancing explosion proof type||Totally enclosed fan cooled type||Safety-enhancing explosion proof type|
|Maximum Airflow m3/min||2.1/2.4||2.7/3.2||4.8/5.7||7.6/9.2||13.6/16|
|Maximum Static Pressure (kPa)||0.30/0.42||0.50/0.73||0.82/1.18||1.05/1.48||1.47/2.08|
|Noise ※1 Machine side1m dB(A)||56/60||59/63||58/64||63/66||68/72|
|Collection Efficiency (%)||99.4 (Heavy oil mist)|
|Maximum Intake Temperature (℃)||80|
|Intake Port Size (mm)||∅98||∅123||∅148|
|Ambient Temperature (℃)||MAX.40|
|Coating Colors||Main unit N-8 (white)、side covers, etc. 2.5PB 3.5/10 (blue)、frame N-1 (black)|
|Mist Type||water-soluble/oil mist|
|Standard accessory||Drain tube 2.5 m x 2 ／ Vibration damping pad x 4 ／ Hose band (for drain tube) x 2 ／ Installation hole pattern x 1 ／ Duct mounting flange ／ Gasket x 1 set|
※1 Noise can change depending on usage environment and conditions
|Intake Port Size (㎜)||-|
|Maximum Intake Temperature (℃)||-|
|50Hz||Maximum Airflow (m3/min)||-|
|Maximum Static Pressure (kPa)||-|
|60Hz||Maximum Airflow (m3/min)||-|
|Maximum Static Pressure (kPa)||-|
|Collection Efficiency (%)||-|
|Product Code||10002587(Metal Filter)|
※ Primary, secondary, tertiary, and end filters can be washed and reused.
We offer a wide array of options so you can optimize your setup.
Comparison Table of Models
Filter type (non-explosion proof)
|Output (kW)||1994/4 to||1995 to 2009/12
(0.4 to 1.5KW）
|2009/4 to 2015/3
(0.4 to 1.5KW）
|2015/4 to 2017/3||2017/1 to|
※ Adapter required to install after filter From November 2001, CRH-100T output was changed from 0.1 kW to 0.2 kW. Main fitting dimensions are not changed (excluding CRN-H15B). Main unit dimensions are different. New models use a multi-type collection method, so combinations other than those shown above are possible.
- 1.Duct hose material
- Duct hose lifespan is affected by the type of mist being suctioned. We recommend oil-resistant duct hoses.
- 2. Intake duct piping
- ① Use easy-to-maintain, vibration damping flexible ducts (optional part).
- ② When laying out ducts, ensure there is an adequate length without downward sagging.
- ③ For easy mating of ducts, use duct mounting flanges (accessory).
- ④ When the intake port is placed close to the mist source, large quantities of mist, chips, and dust are suctioning into the machine. This can cause overspill leaks and clogging of the filter and demister. Move the intake port a short distance from the source (about 500 mm), or use a collision plate to prevent overspill leaks and the clogging of the filter or demister.
- 3. Drain tube piping
- ① Always use a liquid seal on the intake side. (Failure to use a liquid seal will cause air to be drawn in via the end of the drain tube and cause a reverse airflow that will prevent discharge. This forces the airflow to the next filter and thus speeding up clogging.)
- ② Do not connect the intake-side and discharge-side drain tubes.
- ③ Be sure to leave the discharge side open to the outside air. (If the drain tube is not open to the outside air, discharge will be impaired and the contents may instead accumulate inside the main unit.)
- ④ Drain pipes not connecting drain tubes should be sealed with a plug or similar.
For Your Safety
- ● Do not install in dangerous locations
- The Mistresa is not built as a pressure-resisting, explosion-proof device. When operated in locations with explosive gases present, motor burnout may ignite the gases, causing an explosion.
- ● To avoid fires and explosions
- Do not attempt to suck up explosive gases, organic solvents, or flames.
- ● To avoid fires and electric shock
- Mistresa wiring installation must be performed by a qualified electrician in accordance with electrical equipment technical standards and internal wiring regulations.
- ● Do not perform maintenance/inspections while operating
- All fans should be stopped before attempting to replace filters or perform inspections.