Fumeresa ( CKU )
For details, see our online catalog.
PDF documentation and CAD data for this product are available for download.
※ Unpack ZIP packages to view the content. The content may consist of PDF or CAD data.
※ CAD data is in dxf format. Use a specialized CAD application or similar to view the file.
Please contact us regarding other documentation
A dust collector for laser marking devices with relatively brief operating times. Optimal for dust collection from fumes with low adhesiveness, such as from metals and glass.
- 1. Pre-filter (primary filter)
- Because of the special structure, the dust that is buffeted into the machine forms large particles that are trapped by the primary filter. The primary filter is a cassette type made with polypropylene pleated material. It is a disposable filter that is easily replaced.
- 2. Active carbon filter (secondary filter)
- Fine particles that are not trapped by the primary filter are buffeted and trapped as they pass through the granulated active carbon.This process also removed odors.
- 3. Removable flange
- The intake port flange size can be changed in one simple operation.
- 4. High-performance filter (tertiary filter)
- Fine powder dust from the active carbon filter is trapped before the clean air is exhausted. The high-performance filter catches particles that the secondary filter could not trap. The filter also prevents blower-side incursion by active carbon particles.
Built-in remote control
Use a remote cable (sold separately/model MT-173-8 (3 m)) to enable remote control linked to peripheral devices.
- Operation input signal
- Operation pressure signal (1 to 5 V DC)
- Filter clogging signal
- Remote control toggling input signal
- Operating signal
- Malfunction signal
- Performance level change input signal (0 to 5 V DC)
● Change performance level (airflow)
Dust collection from stainless steel marking processes
Dust collection from laser marking of bearings
Dust collection at the time of marking to Duracon by hand
Dust collection from laser marking fumes
Dust collection from brake drum marking
Laser fumes recovery
Cutting / Carving / 3D processing / Marking / Other
Silicon / Plastic (except PVC) / Rubber (natural/synthetic) / Pulp / Glass / Leather / Metals / Wood (natural/composite) / Other
※ Suitable for applications other than those listed above. Please feel free to let us know your own requirements.
|Power Supply(V・Phases)||100・Single phase|
|Noise※2 dB (A)||53 to 61|
|Intake Port (Hose) Size||∅65|
|Other Available Intake Ports (Selectable Sizes)||∅50・∅38|
|CE Compatible(220 to 240V)||○|
|Operation||Select from 7 performance levels|
|Pressure Display Detection||Able to check values for intakepressure, differential pressure, exhaust pressure, and external pressure|
|Remote Control Function||○|
|Remote Cable(Sold separately)||Fumeresa Model||CKU-060AT3-ACC|
|Remote Cable Model||MT-173-8(3m)|
|Main Unit Dimensions(D×W×H mm)||271×282×517|
|Static Pressure (kPa)||-|
|Intake Port Size (㎜)||-|
※ 1 Model numbers are different for CE-compatible models. Please inquire for details.
※ 2 Value measured on A scale dB (A) at a selected point 1 m away from the main unit with a hose connected to the intake port. (Excludes pulse noise)